Monday 27 February 2012

Newspaper-Salford Scribble





This is my most recent draft for my newspaper, I feel after a few small changes it will be finished.


 






 Above is a draft of what I may use as the articles and sub heading for the front page of my newspaper. Also above are the drafts of my front page for my newspaper, I did a number of different ones to make sure I choose the right layout.



After Looking carefully at my first draft of my weather forecast for the inside page, I realised that the words and pictures were not in line and it looked untidy. So on my second draft I used guide lines and made sure everything was perfect and straigh. I also used a different background to add more interest and colour to my newspaper.


This is a small side advert I've created on Photoshop, I'm going to include in my newspaper to appeal to a wider audience.

This is the choosen title and font of my newspaper.

This is the first draft of my main front cover image, but i need to make it smaller and experiment with the colour maybe try it in black and white.

This is my final draft for my front cover image, I have made sure all the people are youths and choose this colour(black&white) because I feel it fitted with my article on crime compared to it in colour looked more like criminal mug shoots.


Layout Ideas:

No comments:

Post a Comment